How to make a smoothie or shake with whole milk
Servings: 250 ml
Shake Type : Weight Gain, Breakfast
- 2 tbsp Formula 1 Shake Mix (wg)
- 250 ml Whole Milk
- For best results blend with a hand whisk or blender.
- Make Sure the Milk is Cold.
- Any of the mix powder flavours will work – but for the best taste avoid vanilla, and/or add other items
- Please note – the nutritional information is based on the formula 1 shake mix powder. Values will change if you use one of the other specialised mixes – for example a mix designed for sport or one for muscle building, etc.
Advantages Very easy & quick to make, ideal for weight gain / quick way to add extra calories. Disadvantages If you want to lose weight try either semi-skimmed or skimmed milk. Do note that (unless you drink milk regularly) the lactose could cause side effects. More information How to order the shake mix online