Quick & Easy shake, will fill you up and low in calories.For example recipes have a look at the protein shake recipes page
Servings: 250 ml
Shake Type : Breakfast, Weight Loss
- 2 tbsp Formula 1 Shake Mix
- 250 ml Skimmed Milk
- For best results blend with a hand whisk or blender.
- Make Sure the Milk is Cold
- Any of the mix powder flavours will work
- Please note – the nutritional information is based on the formula 1 shake mix powder . Values will change if you use one of the other specialised mixes – for example a mix designed for sport or one for muscle building, etc.
The video shows how to make a shake using skimmed milk (non fat milk) using the cookies n cream flavour. Advantages Very easy & quick to make, with a great taste (although should be called a ‘shake’ and not a smoothie). Disadvantages Do note that (unless you drink milk regularly) the lactose could cause side effects. More information How to order the shake mix powder