Quick & Easy shake for busy people.For example recipes have a look at the protein shake recipes page
Servings: 250 ml
Shake Type : Breakfast, Lunch
- 2 tbsp Formula 1 Shake Mix
- 250 ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
- For best results blend with a hand whisk or blender.
- Make Sure the Milk is Cold
- Any of the mix powder flavours will work
- Please note – the nutritional information is based on the formula 1 shake mix powder. Values will change if you use one of the other specialised mixes – for example a mix designed for sport or one for muscle building, etc.
Advantages Very easy & quick to make, with a great taste (although should be called a ‘shake’ and not a smoothie). Disadvantages If you want to lose weight try skimmed milk. Do note that (unless you drink milk regularly) the lactose could cause side effects. More information How to order the shake mix online