How to make a smoothie or shake using coconut water.For example recipes have a look at the protein shake recipes page
Servings: 250 ml
Shake Type : Sport, Weight Loss
- 2 tbsp Formula 1 Shake Mix
- 250 ml Coconut Water
- For best results blend with a hand whisk or blender.
- Make Sure the Coconut Water is Cold
- Any of the mix powder flavours will work
- Please note – the nutritional information is based on the formula 1 shake mix powder. Values will change if you use one of the other specialised mixes – for example a mix designed for sport or one for muscle building, etc.
Advantages Very easy & quick to make, Coconut Water is very low in calories. Ideal for Sport or Exercise coconut water has the same electrolyte balance found in isotonic drinks i.e. it’s great in an after exercise smoothie or to provide rehydration. In addition it contains calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium, in their natural form. Disadvantages Very low in Protein, add protein if you want to lose weight or use the smoothie for exercise or sport More information How to order the shake mix powder