How to make a smoothie or shake using coconut milk.For example recipes have a look at the protein shake recipes page
Servings: 250 ml
Shake Type : Sport, Weight Loss
- 2 tbsp Formula 1 Shake Mix
- 250 ml Coconut Milk
- For best results blend with a hand whisk or blender.
- Make Sure the Coconut Milk is Cold
- Any of the mix powder flavours will work – but for the best taste avoid vanilla, and/or add other items
- Please note – the nutritional information is based on the formula 1 shake mix powder. Values will change if you use one of the other specialised mixes – for example a mix designed for sport or one for muscle building, etc.
Advantages Very easy & quick to make, Coconut Milk is lactose free so can be used as a milk substitute by those with lactose intolerance. Disadvantages Very low in Protein, add protein if you want to lose weight or use the smoothie for exercise or sport More information How to order the shake mix powder