How to Gain Weight and get a Nice Shape
The key to gaining weight is to realise that a women’s weight gain plan is different to a man’s.
- Not only do you need to take in extra calories
- But a bit of exercise is very important -so you gain it in the right place
Why is a Women’s plan so different ?
Because for women your natural body shape is very important
The reason is that your body tends to put on weight first in places that come most natural.
Hence if you want to gain weight & get a nice shape then your plan need to reflect this.
The 3 Step Plan..
The most successful way to gain weight is use a 3 step plan:
- Add extra calories
- Help your body convert these in extra weight
- The right exercise to get a great shape
Taking these in turn
Step 1 – Extra Calories
Shakes & Smoothies Work
We are going to make no excuse for focusing on shakes & smoothies.
Because they are a very effective & easy way to gain weight.
The key advantage is that:
- They are a very easy way to add exactly the right level of calories
- That are quickly absorbed into your body
- And are very quick & easy to make.
Step 2 – Convert these into extra weight
In addition the way your body convert food into extra weight has a major impact on your results.
Generally speaking the healthier your lifestyle (plenty of fresh fruit & veg, water, etc.) the better. your absorption rates.
Boosting absorption can often be the fastest way to gain weight – either by changing your lifestyle or adding specialised tablets
The reason we like the shakes from Herbal Energy (see below) is that they – in addition to extra calories – are also crammed full of vitamins & minterals.
Step 3 – The right exercise for your Body Shape Type
This is where your plan will be different from a man’s one.
If you want to gain weight & also get a great shape then you need to use a plan designed for your natural shape.
There are 3 Body Shapes for Women:
- Upper – When you gain weight it will appear in your Face, neck, chest and waist – but you might still have skinny legs
- Lower – You are at danger of gaining it on hips and thighs and not your upper body i.e. thin arms
- Proportionate – Where you will gain weight all over.
Very often your shape is based on genetics, but simply by adding the right exercise you can gain weight & get a great shape.
How to Start ?..
1. Weight Gain Shake Mix
The easiest way to gain weight is to use a specialised weight gain shake mix powder.
The one we recommend is the shake mix from Herbal Energy.
Because it contains exactly the ideal level of calories and has been proven to work ‘time and time’ again.
In addition (a key advantage) is that it can be personalised to work for you.
And then (once you start gaining weight) you can always add the right exercise – if required
2. Weight Gain Diet, Meal & Exercise Plan
Alternatively our specialised goherbalife site also has the shakes above.
But in addition it also has a ‘wellness profile survey’ that will show you:
- Ideal calories levels ‘meal by meal’
- Home exercise videos – to help you gain as great shape
- As well as recommended products.