- 1 tbsp Formula 1 Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Formula 1 Strawberry
- 1 tbsp Protein powder
- 1 Handful Frozen blackberries or frozen berries of your choice.
- 250 ml Skimmed milk.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or use a hand mixer to blend the ingredients together.
- Blend until your shake is smooth and has a creamy texture. Enjoy!
Chocolate Berry Breakfast Shake
The video below shows how to make our favourite chocolate smoothie.
Great tasting, low calorie high protein shake. (26g protein per serving)
You will need 2 different shake mix flavours.
All the ingredients are available from most shops.
Exception is the core Formula 1 Shake powder – How to Order